Thursday 9 March 2017

Challenge 468 - For Mother/Ladies only!

Many thanks to those of you who joined in with our  
anything goes theme,  as always we loved seeing your beautiful creations!
*************************************
The winner of the prize kindly donated by...
Here is her stunning creation

Please email Deb for details on how to claim your prize.

********************
Challenge 468 - For Mother/Ladies only!
A nice easy one this week!
As always we welcome your own interpretation of the theme!
***********

All Dressed Up
Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies . The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.
We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog

This week's challenge winner will receive two free digis of their choice from Wendy’s Etsy shop
As always the winner will be chosen using Random.org

*********************************
 Here are some samples from our fabulous design team for your inspiration!